What is version control?
Can you remember the last time you had to work on one file with several people? Remember how you had to reverse engineer an undocumented bug? Remember how software projects go berserk when planned uncarefully? It happens a lot. Unless you use version control.
Every project - be it website frontends or any kind of software - needs version control. Subversion is the best tool around to help you manage your code. Slik Subversion delivers simple and very affordable Subversion hosting.
Why we think we earn your trust
Slik, who is the initiator of Slik SVN, has been a Subversion host since 2002. Slik has a superb reputation when it comes to setting up and maintaining top-notch webservers and underlying infrastructure. Our service level is high and expandable to your wishes. We have a highly responsive helpdesk. We run our own network, with high-end hardware in redundantly connected datacenters. read more
- Slik SVN 1.7.9 Windows binaries now available
- Apache Subversion 1.7.9 has been released. The Slik SVN command-line package has been updated. Download the installer now, or check the change log. 2013-04-07, 15:27
- Ten times more disk space for our free hosting plan
- By popular demand, we have raised the disk space limit on our Free hosting plan from 10MB to 100MB. That should leave plenty of space for you free spirits to enjoy our svn hosting service. Of course, if you want more space, more repo's, more accounts and uptime guarantees, you can always sign up for a Paid plan 2010-03-01, 18:36
- Trac performance gets a boost
- The Trac installs have been upgraded to use WSGI, which improves Trac's performance dramatically. Try it out! 2008-12-02, 16:12
- Ticket settings added to Trac
- Users with a Trac plan (SVN Mezzo and SVN Forte) can now tweak Trac's ticketing system through the web interface. Lists like issue types, priorities and versions can be tweaked to match your organization's requirements. Click the "Admin" button in Trac to set these options. 2008-09-10, 17:12